Monday 31 August 2015

SEGUN ARINZE HAS 6 CHILDREN BY 4 WOMEN


news
He is one of the veterans of Nollywood and still very relevant in the industry.
Segun Arinze's talent goes beyond acting, he is also a musician, voice over artiste, broadcaster and lots more.

With his mellifluous voice, methodical acting and consistent five-star performances on stage and silver screen, he has become an attraction to pretty ladies.
In a recent interview, the multi-talented artiste, who is a former President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, admitted that he has 6 kids from different women including one from his ex-wife, Ann Njemanze.
"I’m married to a lovely woman called Julie. I have children too. Em…from my wife (Julie), I have Ayo, Femi and my new baby daughter, Victoria Ejiamatu. And, of course, before then, you know I had a son and then we had Morenike between Ann and me. I also have Ebunoluwa," he proudly told Thisday Newspaper.
For those who believes, because Segun plays a bad guy role, he must be one in real life, he has cleared the misinterpretation.

"Many people believe I'm a bad guy because of the scary movies, but well, if they think that I am bad by virtue of the role I play, then it’s a total misconception. There is always a difference between the character you play and who you are in real life. I am a very simple person; I like simplicity and I like to take things easy. I like humour a lot. I am also a serious-minded person.
My training as an actor requires that you just do your job. It’s a job. I am what you may call a method actor. I pick up a role having in mind that in life, there are different kinds of characters and you pick up one and say this is how I see this character and I go ahead to recreate the character," he concluded.

No comments:

HE PULLS CARS WITH HIS TEETH AND CANT BE BROUGHT DOWN BY 15 MEN, MEET THE 77YR OLD AKWA IBOM SUPERMAN

This Akwa Ibom man said to be 77 years old performs amazing feats such as pulling a car with his teeth and eating bottles.