Sunday 14 February 2016

I THOUGHT I WOULD BE KILLED IF I OPENLY CONFESS CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY - ADEWALE AYUBA

news
Only very few friends, family members and fans of popular Fuji musician, Adewale Ayuba knew that he has converted to Christianity since 2010.

The ex-staunch Muslim, in an open confession in Redeemed Christian Church of God admitted that he is now a full proud Christian.
According to him, he has been a Christian since 2010, but hasn't been practicing it for fear of been killed.
Hear him: "I have been a Christian for so long, even my family members especially my kids are all going to church but I make sure I go every December 31st. If I don't, I will presume the New Year would be filled with dangers that will lead to my death.
I was always scared of admitting to the world that i'm Christian, for fear of been killed, but now I have the courage to say it boldly, i'm a born-again Christian. I'm no more a Muslim,' he said.

No comments:

HE PULLS CARS WITH HIS TEETH AND CANT BE BROUGHT DOWN BY 15 MEN, MEET THE 77YR OLD AKWA IBOM SUPERMAN

This Akwa Ibom man said to be 77 years old performs amazing feats such as pulling a car with his teeth and eating bottles.