Wednesday 27 April 2016

METUH'S ILL HEALTH STALLS TRIAL


The National Publicity Secretary of PDP, Mr Oilsa Metuh, at the Federal 
High Court, where he is standing trial over alleged N400m fraud, in Abuja
The trial of the spokesperson of the Peoples Democratic Party, Olisa Metuh, was on Wednesday adjourned following his ill health.

Mr. Metuh is facing a seven-count charge of fraud at the Federal High Court, Abuja.
Mr. Metuh, who is charged along with his company, Destra Investment, appeared in court for the continuation of his trial, despite reports that he slumped at a meeting of his party, Tuesday.
The hearing at the court was expected to continue Wednesday, but was adjourned till May 17 because of his ill health.
Speaking with journalists at the court premises, Mr. Metuh said he defied doctors orders to be in court.
“If I am not here my bail conditions may be revoked and I don’t want that; but I have been here for three hours and we haven’t started. That’s why my lawyers asked for an adjournment,” he said.
“The doctor did not want to release me, but I insisted,” said Mr. Metuh.
Mr. Metuh wore a dark blue native shirt on a blue pair of trousers.
Foramfera
“No matter the condition I cannot wait to defend myself,” Mr. Metuh added.
The trial judge adjourned the matter till May 17 and 18 to allow the first defendant attend to his health.

No comments:

HE PULLS CARS WITH HIS TEETH AND CANT BE BROUGHT DOWN BY 15 MEN, MEET THE 77YR OLD AKWA IBOM SUPERMAN

This Akwa Ibom man said to be 77 years old performs amazing feats such as pulling a car with his teeth and eating bottles.