Sunday 3 July 2016

SINGER ANASTACIA SHARES NUDE SELFIE 3YRS AFTER UNDERGOING DOUBLE MASTECTOMY


47-year-old singer, Anastacia, was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2003 and again in 2013 after which she underwent a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery.
She took to Instagram to share a nude pic of herself which shows how far she's come since the procedure, her caption read ''Hollerrrrrrrr #SurvivorChick!!!''

Speaking in a 2014 interview, she said:
'My boobs have been resurrected but I feel young again inside too. I finally feel like I’m me. My boobs were always too big. I never dreamed I would have the perfect size. It’s unbelievably amazing that I actually feel just as feminine, if not more, than before.'  

No comments:

HE PULLS CARS WITH HIS TEETH AND CANT BE BROUGHT DOWN BY 15 MEN, MEET THE 77YR OLD AKWA IBOM SUPERMAN

This Akwa Ibom man said to be 77 years old performs amazing feats such as pulling a car with his teeth and eating bottles.