Tuesday 25 August 2015

MY WIFE IS ILLEGALLY LIVING WITH ME - KUNLE DA-SILVA

news
It is no longer news that Nollywood actor, John Olakunle Da-Silva, is yet to get married despite having children.
The actor, in a recent interview with Sun newspaper, explained that though he lives with the mother of his children, he is yet to marry her legally.
According to him, “I’m not married but I have children. When I say I’m not married, I mean it’s not been solemnized legally but all other traditional rites have been performed. We all leave together and the relationship between my kids and I is great.”

No comments:

HE PULLS CARS WITH HIS TEETH AND CANT BE BROUGHT DOWN BY 15 MEN, MEET THE 77YR OLD AKWA IBOM SUPERMAN

This Akwa Ibom man said to be 77 years old performs amazing feats such as pulling a car with his teeth and eating bottles.