Saturday 8 August 2015

MY UNFORGETTABLE FASHION REGRET - DORIS SIMEON


news
Nollywood actress, Doris Simeon, may not be one of the top Fashion icons in the Entertainment industry, but she always steps out elegant and chic.
The single mother of one, shared with Sun Newspapers, her unforgettable fashion regret which was a shoe.
According to her, "I saw a very gorgeous pair of shoes that at a first glance, I fell in love with it. Although, it was quite expensive, I think I paid about 30,000 online or more for it but I can’t really
remember the exact amount of money. But to my shock, after I have made all payments, I tried on the shoes and I realized it wasn’t my size. I tried all I could to make the shoe size me because it was such an amazing pair but it didn’t just fit me. Honestly, I was really fashion regret for me and I had no choice but to dash it out," she recalled.

No comments:

HE PULLS CARS WITH HIS TEETH AND CANT BE BROUGHT DOWN BY 15 MEN, MEET THE 77YR OLD AKWA IBOM SUPERMAN

This Akwa Ibom man said to be 77 years old performs amazing feats such as pulling a car with his teeth and eating bottles.